Martes, Oktubre 20, 2015

Myself Introduction



https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/654183255151808512/Szzt7eK5.jpg 

My name is Jessel Mercadero I live in Sunvar condominium Buendia tuft Pasay city Im 17 years old im such a sporty person I was I player of table tennis, badminton, basketball girls, track and field when I was elementary and my favorite sports is Archery I love to join in pageant or any activities that will expose myself not for fame but to develop my talent, when I was 1st year high school my first pageant is Binibining Kalikasan I was failed that time because it’s my 1st pageant and Im really shy that time so i decided to develop myself I joined again in pageant when I was 3rd year I became 3rd runner up. I am I title holder of Lakambini 1st runner up runaway I also joined hair Asia Philippines god and goddesses 1st runner up so now I am confident to a join in any activities that will help me.



Im such a funny person I love to have many friends I am a kind of friend that love to share what I have and you can share your problems or any secrets but I hate the people who are backstabbing me because I am the person who are easily trust someone and I am a person who is positive thinking when it comes to a friend I hate those people who are judge mental specially me most of my friends is a boy.



We are only 2 daughter my sister name is Jasmin Mercadero she studied here at Asia Pacific college we are close we are the sister who is sharing problem with each other we have a lot of difference when it comes to sport because my sister is not a sporty person she only love to study and dancing. My father name is Ericson Mercadero he is  strict person that’s why me and my sister are well disciplined when It comes to the time of going home and also when it comes to the clothes we are wearing. My mother name is Agnes Delacruz she is a mom that you can share your problems when it comes to school or love life because she believes that Mom is the 1st best friend of her children she is open minded and full of advice.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento